|DESCRIPTION||The AeroPress is a fun brewing device that let you easily brew a single cup of coffee, cleaner than a French Press but heavier than a filter pour-over.|
|QUANTITY||17 g of coffee for 240g of water.|
|INFUSION TIME||1 minute.|
|WATER TEMPERATURE||Off Boiling|
|ADVICE||To get the most out of your freshly roasted coffee, you should have a good burr grinder, a scale, a timer and clean, filtered water.|
- Weigh out 17 g of coffee and grind on a medium setting. The grind size has an impact on taste so experiment on your own grinder for best results.
- Place the filter paper into the lid, rinse the filter under water and screw it on the AeroPress.
- Put coffee in the AeroPress chamber and let it rest on top of a cup or server. Place on a set of scales and tare.
- Add 34g water and swirl and bloom the AeroPress for a few seconds, mixing the coffee and water together.
- After 15 seconds pour water until reaching 240g.S
- At 1:45 seconds, take the Aeropress off the scale put the plunger on and press down slowly. Leave the last cm in the chamber, as this does not taste very nice.
- Let the coffee cool for a few minutes and enjoy!